Rates & Insurance
We accept health insurance and we also off private pay services. Please call us to inquire about private pay rates.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact our office to verify if we contract with your health insurance.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include speech therapy health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We current contract with the following health insurance plans. If your plan is not listed please contact our office or your individual insurance carrier to see if they have out-of-network benefits.
- NYS Medicare
- All Blue Cross Blue Shield Plans
- United Health Care (including Community Plan)
- Martin's Point
- No Fault
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a late cancellation fee or no-show fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact the office for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!